[X2L] Freezing when attempting to run Windows 10 installation

Hi, I’d posted about this earlier in another thread but it’s probably best separate here.

Setup:
Radxa X2L
Official heatsink/fan combo
CMOS battery installed
Radxa Power PD 30W
Crucial P3 PLUS 500GB NVME

Accessories plugged in:
Keychron K10 Keyboard (USB)
Sandisk UltraFit USB (256GB - Windows installation media)

Symptoms:
Every time I attempt to install Windows 10 (from various USB drives), it will always hang randomly. Sometimes it doesn’t even make it into the setup, it’ll just hang on the splash screen where it shows the spinner, and there some artifacts in the framebuffer during this time:

I’m yet to try linux but the main reason I purchased this board was cause it could run Windows. Is there anything special I’m supposed to do? I just used the windows installation media tool to create the USB media “MediaCreationTool22H2.exe”.

Maybe you should try a live Distro to be sure the card is working, then investigate Windows with some knowledge?

Are you sure that you are using GPT–>UEFI as Rufus options?

Tried with rufus as well, making sure I was using GPT -> UEFI, same issue. It feels like some incompatibility with the windows installer/setup process, has anyone else had any issues?

I successfully managed to install linux mint (from that same USB that windows kept freezing on), although I had to boot through compatibility mode (live distro) and then run the installation from there because their default installer also hung.

Can you please provide me with the download link for your Windows installation media? We have tested it, and Windows installation does not have this issue.

I’m going to https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/windows10%20 and then downloading the tool to create a windows installation media.

I even used it and selected the ISO option and burned it to a DVD DL disc (as well as trying the ISO via rufus), it still it hangs during the install at the step after “Copying files (100%)” and then eventually reboots. Where should I be obtaining Windows 10 from?

Your image seems to be fine. For convenience, we directly use the tool Ventoy to place the ISO image and boot from it. You can try using this software as it may perform some special handling. By the way, Ventoy is a fantastic tool.
However, I feel that it may not solve the problem, so I recommend resetting the BIOS and then trying again. You can refer to the Restore Factory Settings guide for instructions on resetting the BIOS.