Windows Server 2022 drivers

Hello.
I have question about installing Windows Server 2022. I thought I would finally sit down to learn Windows Server in my Home Lab. So I installed Windows Server 2022, downloaded drivers for the LAN and WiFi cards from the documentation on the website. Ethernet returned an error that the card was not detected, and WiFi did not install at all. Has anyone encountered this problem and has a solution?

looks like some drivers not support win-server, I will check and get back to you

Due to i226-v not official support server version, we can get around the windows limitations.

1. check the Device Manager, update the Ethernet controller driver, Browse my computer for drivers
  2. Browse the files download from Radxa, check the below “let me pick from a list of available drivers on my computer”
  3. choose Network adapters, Intel , “Intel Ethernet Controller I226-LM”
  4. finished process, then you can use the LAN
    Same process for wifi should be work too

Okay, that was the point. But I can’t install other drivers. Eg. WiFi says about the .inf file was broken. Next is PCI-E drivers, I’m looking for drivers in Web, but nothing goes well. Can you help me? I never had simmilar problems with PC on Windows 11 :slight_smile:

Most of the driver README showes does not support windows server verion, so we can bypass it by using the above mentioned method.
For the wifi part, it is caused by the fact that windows server doesn’t enable wifi support by default, follow the steps below to enable wifi support.

1. enable feature wlan at server manager
  2. open server manager–manager–add rules and features–‘Features page’–check WirelessLAN services–install
  3. reboot --> open services window --> check WLAN Autoconfig --> set autostart and start the services
  4. Then install the driver same as Windows 11
  5. the wifi should be working
    What do you mean about the pci-e driver?