Wifi driver not working on clean Windows install

Hi all,

I wonder if anyone is having the same problem as me and has been able to solve it.
If didn’t use the WIM image to install my PI X, but I did a clean install of Windows 10 Pro.

I updated all the drivers using the driver pack downloaded from the website and most works, but most importantly the Wifi driver for the broadcom device does not :frowning:

1 2

Has anyone managed to get this driver working on a clean windows 10 install ?

Thanks

Paul.

I have done the exact same experience than you.
With a recent version of Windows there are also some drivers that I can’t install and at the end the wifi don’t work. If i use the Wim image then I can use the Wifi without problemes.
In fact it’s a choice to do, it depends of what you need.

Hey,
Recently I have faced the same issue with my wifi drivers. My friend suggests me to update these drivers then I have tried it from the device manager. I did not get the solution from that. The process which I did are given below:

1. Open Start.
  2. Search for Device Manager from the search bar.
  3. Double-click the category with the device you want to update.
  4. Right-click the device, and select the Update Driver option.
  5. Click the Search automatically for the updated driver software option.
    In these steps, I did not get my solution. Then i have tried it with a free driver updater and i got a quick solution.

I didn’t get it either. Finally I have installed the WINDOWS OEM version and after the automatic installation to the latest version of W’10 everything works correctly for me.

Please also see Bluetooth and WiFi not worling - Using ROCK Pi X - Radxa Forum

Hi!,How do you run Dism to put install.wim into the usb drive?. Thanks!