Taco and radxa cm3

I recently purchased this board in the hope of setting up my own cheapish nas during times that the rpi is difficult to get. As such, i also ordered the rockpi cm3 with emmc.

So far I’ve managed to flash an os it without errors, but it never seems to boot properly, and it doesnt fetch an ip from my router.

During this process, i noticed that theres no prebuilt image for this specific combo, the wiki for taco simply lists it as TBD in the guide section, so i tried the regular cm3 io debian image.

The current image on it is radxa-cm3-io-debian-bullseye-xfce4-arm64-20221101-0302-gpt.img

Am i going about this the wrong way?

Please refer here: Taco + CM3 not seeing m2 SSD nor SATA drives

I have similar issues. Have you been able to resolve your problems?

I tried flashing an os using rpiboot and usbboot drivers on windows following this guide, but it never got regonized. rpiboot always stuck on Waiting for BCM2835/6/7/2711.
Then I tried flashing the official Raspberry Pi OS Lite 64 bit to an micro sd card but I’m not sure if anything is boot. The device never shows up on my network.

Also I could not find any documentation on what the status leds indicate. When I plug in the device, the multicolor LED between USB and HDMI first lights up green and then switches to a blueish color. The red LED between the power button and the HDMI is on constantly.

Video when powering up the taco: https://youtu.be/jASvvGrEQCw