So- Got my order today, laid everything out to give it a look before I ran out to buy drives for it and it would seem that I’m missing several parts of my kit…
What I have-
- QuadSata case
- Heatsink Plate
- Plexi Top Cover
- 12v@5A US Power Supply
- Quad SATA hat
- Control Board w/ fan
- 1x thin strip of foam
- 2x metal plates. (flat plates with small 90 degree tabs. One has 2 rows of 4 holes, other has one row with 4 holes, a small square cut out with a hole on each side)
- 1x Instruction Manual
What I KNOW I’m missing:
- the little bag containing ALL of the assembly screws)
- the DualUSB bridge
- Whatever various interconnecting wires and cables I’m supposed to have.
- I’m seeing a 2x5 pin header on the hat and control board- I assume there’s a cable for that,
- then theres the 4x1 pin header that looks like its for drive power on the SATA hat…
- a small 3 pin header next to the power jack on the hat
- a small 2 pin header next to the 3 pin header
- I think the item listing on the ALLNETCHINA site mentioned a USB-C cable?
- Is there supposed to be more foam? Looks like it in the picture inside the manual.
So… um… Whats the deal? Did half of my items just not make it into my package? Are the missing parts backordered? Has this happened to anyone else? Who do I contact? I tried sending an email to allnetchina a few days after I ordered it and I still haven’t gotten a response.