[ROM] ROCK 5B Android 12.1 rkr10 GoogleTV

Open rktools, conect the board with your PC (using maskrom mode) then select Upgrade Firmware tab, click Firmware button and choose update.img. After that just click Upgrade and wait to finish. (any problem try again)

I´m using V5 version (ethernet) and everything Ok.

1 Like

Ok, Kodi 20 rc1 works without a problem. Not system related, I can delete the posts

thnx

V8 and V9 they almost the same only with hope 1 of the 2 fix the bt

other update same as v6 but with cleaner patches
and the gtv is more complete
and updated mali from ddk12 to ddk15

if it is somehow good then atv ?

Only rkdev images

:frowning: didnt work

So how do you choose on which storage it will be installed? I still don’t understand how you choose that.

Can these builds be booted from NVME storage?

both version won’t boot at all, do you know why?

do you know why they didnt boot?

yes if flash only the super.img on a img that works it should work

or i messed up the uboot or kernel didn’t load more as no logo i didn’t get as info :frowning:

but it is ok already removed the link so not more much that next time better :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey. I am trying to build my own android image and I am wondering how you rooted the image.

Thanks

just comment out some things and it works google plenty of examples or use a root app

I can’t find a good source for modifying the build. Can you point me in the direction please.

Thanks

Where I can get last version I dont see V8 and V9

Removed. They Didnt load.

V10 any time in the near future?

Is there a fix for Netflix I keep having error UI-800-3

Sure if my raid is friends with me again , and solve some network issues on the cfw wich is a little riddle on rk3566 it works great on rk3588 i get no network connection same kernel etc , now can reproduce the no network on rk3566 but i dont know why , i thinking i got some kernel config wrong

but for your info got ATV and GTV and lot of fixes .

@Elden netflix wont work same as yt is bound to 2k there is no widevinde l1 on cfw

1 Like

Happy New Year

RK3588 is being nice this year and it starts with a A :partying_face:

2x5 =10 :wink:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1evwspu7UC9J5S4mjYQNZ_5htGQEkIaVg/view?usp=share_link

and a little cleaner only not bt or wifi

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1393OdoME2nw8S0E5drgB2yVaHfyWoJHl/view?usp=share_link

2 Likes

Thanks will check out today.

Happy New Year to you too and keep up the good work. Kindly can you elaborate a little on the differences between the two links you shared in latest post? My board has Intel 7265 wifi which, under Linux, requires /lib/firmware/iwlwifi-7265D-29.ucode blob. Any tips how to getting wifi to work under Android?

the diffrence i🤔 like i said a little more cleaner , i mean with that it is more like the real atv in packages and permissions , the first image is more that it was workijg again after i lost my setup due raid troubels and the second is in sync how i have it running on my rk3566 quartz-a .

And Wife and BT is a little troublesome for me without logs from a working and a not working to figure out where i go wrong . sdio and wifi has diffremce how it works. and there is tablet and tv wifi diffrence and diffrent firmwares… and checked 4 or 5 rk3588 android vendor sdk and got 4 diffrent drivers from android 8 to 12 and with and without hci so multiple ways to rome it seems ,

and if your card runs on official raxda android or linux and can log a boot to ui on the working and not working , it would help me a lot where i go wrong.

lan and cec works so you have internet and remote control to use atv .