[ROM][Android9.0][RockPI 4A/B] Android TV firmware released

I close sd104 mode, maybe it need more test.

请问我可以用 RockPI 4B + Android 9.0 来进行商业贩售吗?

I think you will have to remove Google apps then and use normal Android tablet firmware without Google apps if shipped together. For AndroidTV, I don’t think you can ship it with a device, maybe provide a download link and also state it’s not official AndroidTV to not confuse users.
But there might be other legal requirements you can read online or Radxa will perhaps know.

Thank you so much for the speedy reply
I get the drift.

Can anyone please help me getting the Android OS 9 for Gratus 32" LED Smart TV.

@Mohammad_Limadiawala
No one can help you, contact Gratus and ask them why they make such cheap tv’s with no updates.
Buy a better tv with Android 9 already on it next time.

My friend, its already having the latest Android 9 but since its corrupted and my TV is not working… thats the reason i need the setup file… if anyone can help then please let me know.

Thanks

Hi, greetings guys. How are you doing?
I just bought a new Rock pi 4B, and I started to install on MicroSD (cause I don’t have eMMC) the OS, but I’m triying to install Android TV from uSD and I can’t, Is it possible install/run from uSD directly?

I did test Lakka and OK, Debian is ±, Ubuntu is great (Netflix doesn’t works here), and I want Android TV but I can’t pass the boot windows. Can you help me, please?

Thanks…

For better service, you can use the Ola TV app