[ROM][Android9.0][RockPI 4A/B] Android TV firmware released

机顶盒不是9.0系统吧,我们已经有计划在非TV版本上添加Google服务

呵呵,就是9.0pi系统,TV系统太反人类了,一直用不惯,我这么多年都是只用非TV系统,出了带谷歌服务的9.0pi系统就省心了,值得等待

大神,又来汇报一个应该是确认的bug,那就是HDMI输出不能真正识别显示设备,这在以前的板子没遇到过,因为我经常出门,带着走,所以经常接不同的电视,板子经常会把设备识别成720p跟1080p,偶尔正确识别出4k的几率跟中奖似的,从719固件以来一直存在这个问题。

最新的927固件也是这个问题,一般刷机的时候插得设备能很好识别。

我没遇到这个问题,

先确认下edid读到了没?

1. 获取读取到的mode
    /sys/class/drm/card0-HDMI-A-1/modes
  2. 当前的分辨率
    /sys/class/drm/card0-HDMI-A-1/mode

Hi @Lili :

Can you tell me the implication of this please: https://gitlab.com/rk-vendor/rk/rkbin/commit/6162d1b0326090177eccfeab448263947cf66596 ?

I’ve been having problems that feel memory related with one of my rock960C-4G described here and was wondering if it might be related: https://discuss.96boards.org/t/rock960-c-unhandled-exception-in-el3/8839

Thanks.

嗯,没事,小问题,多插拔几次就欧了,呵呵,有没有计划出922x的板子??:狞笑:狞笑:狞笑:

请教一下怎样能把鼠标右键设成常规的返回??另外pi版屏幕底部调音量的按键建议保留,要不操作麻烦很多

It is compatible with Asus tinker board?

Unfortunately no :slight_smile:

Maybe ask in the tinker board forum for the Android 9 support.

Rock Pi 4 is a RK3399 device and Tinkerboard is a RK3288.
It’s impossible to use the firmware on it as the flash tools will refuse to flash and it will also not boot from a micro-sd card on the Tinkerboard.

If both devices were RK3399 then it might have been possible after doing lots of changes.

That all looks good and I think I could do that, but my new v1.4 board seems to have no flash memory soldered.

There is no soldered flash memory.
It uses removable emmc like this you need to attach.

and the emmc reader or uSD board

But you can also flash gpt.img firmware to a micro-sd card and boot it from there.

Yes I got it about the extra flash, wish I would have ordered some, but the SD card boot is fine with me. So I can put the two boot files on the SD card, and the android image on the NVMe and that will work together?

I havn’t ried bootng from NVMe but think you must follow the guide
https://wiki.radxa.com/Rockpi4/dev/spi-install

Hi mo123,

Again, thanks a lot for this release - my parents have been using the small media center with this and it works like a charm.

I did encounter 1 thing I had a question about… I purchased a bluetooth “Q5” remote, and sometimes on shutdown/power-on, it will refuse to automatically connect (it looks like it does?) - so I have to connect a keyboard and re-pair the device.

I’ve looked up the issue, but the only thing I found was related to the nVidia Shield appliance. Apparently there’s an option “Bluetooth LE” which they can turn off to allow the remote to connect back without issues. I was wondering if it’s possible to do something similar to this build? Thanks very much.

Dear Radxa Team

I am using a tv which is not allowing me for OTA, root access not given, and I am unable enable usb debugging and developer option. please suggest how to update with your OS.

Sounds like your tv is not a “rockpi 4”. You need to contact your TV’s manufacturer for support.

报告,最新系统usb驱动有问题,识别不了有线鼠标,只有在recovery模式下才能识别,1025版的系统

rockpi4b没有新固件,那是rockpi4c的:sob::sob::sob::sob::sob: