[ROM][Android9.0][RockPI 4A/B] Android P firmware released

It’s not in our release area, it’s too difficult to maintain.

I did get it to boot once. I do think some of it was the power supply.

2019.11.22 new version release.

2020.03.04 new version release.

2020.03.20 new version release. Supprot Mraa Java API!!!

Hi,

I already asked here:
I’m using an airmouse and unfortunately the right mouse button is not working as back action. Changing to a normal mouse doesn’t work either.

Moreover some Apps don’t work in full screen, meaning the Navbar is still visible. Is this App related or an Android Problem? I remember there was an immersive mode in Android back in the days.

Besides, nice release :slight_smile:!

I’ll look at the mouse problem.

1 Like

Thank you very much!

Hi Lili,

I think the new version looks very good. With the control bar and which is also the OFF button.

Now you can also rotate the screen (90 ° portrait) and the USB touch is also rotated. But after a restart the touch is back to 0 ° - landscape. Can you still adjust that?

Restart does not work. Android shuts down and stays off. Even if you want to restart in recovery mode, the PI remains off.

Thanks in advance.

1 Like

Thanks for your feedback.

Any update planned? :slight_smile:

The last update was a week ago, did you use it, RockPi-android9-20200522_1559?

Oh, my fault :flushed: Thanks for the hint. I’ll try and report asap!

Downloaded and tested. Works great! Especially right mouse button is working!
Many thanks for the update :star_struck:

Hi, I’m experiencing the same issue with last image 20200522_1559. We can rotate HDMI output to 90º in portrait, but touchscreen is still working in landscape mode 0º

It may be fixed in the next version, but there is no solution yet.

Hi Lili, thanks very much. For community interest, we’ve solved that using “Rotation Control” app, in apk stores and play store. As a service, rotates the screen (display and touch) about 15-20 seconds after boot, but it’s the same time that takes our own app starting for an embedded solution. Hope it helps.

Best regards

Hi. In changelog version RockPi-android9-20200304_1058 listed

How to use this hard button? Just short between pin 16 and pin 40?

You need a button between 16PIN and 3.3V.
Press the button to connect 3.3V, or ground.

Hello,
I tried to make ota package from AOSP(version:20200522_1559,commit 2f865d49c2f9da2429fa0b77a34ea668d19a6ab2).
But failed. I’d like to fix it. Is there information this issue?