Rock 4c+ and radxa DSI screen for android how to

Hello.

Can you please tell me how to connect properly DSI screen and run it together with original image of android 11 from radxa git repository?
I know it is can be done, as I sow post here where person was unable to turn the screen, but I tried to do so from ADB shell and did not find that ls /sys/class/drm/card0-DSI-1 and it is does not exist in that dir of android 11 I was able to download. Did not find any other info on how I can run it.
Can you please give me instructions for step by step or link where I can find all information.

Kind regards
Yurgen

Which screen did you buy, 10 inches? 8 inches?

Hello.

Thank you for your reply. I got both. But preferable for 10HD screen. And I hope I will understand on how to do it for another after Your help.

Just in case, I’ve checked

cmd overlay list --user current

And I did not find overlay in there like for linux. Nothing looks similar.

Kind regards
Yurgen

Hello.

Do anyone who already using any Radxa DSI screen with Rock4 and android…
Can you please give me any instructions on how to do that? Or link for instructions
where sad what needs to do/install/type to run them together, please?

Kind regards
Yurgen

Hello.

I can see you are very busy. I got both screens and I got also Rock 3B and Rock 4C+ boards. Mostly interested to run android 11 on Rock 4C+ and any of Radxa DSI screens. I hope if I will understand on if I will know how to run setup on one of the screens, I will understand how to run both screens.

Really hope for your help.

Kind regards
Yurgen

You may refer to this kernel file rk3399-rockpi-4c-plus-CZ101074032_FHD-mipi.dts

Hello.

Thank you for your reply. Sorry, I was away for some time. Can you please tell me more about this file?
Where do I download it?
Which command I need to type to run it? Or how this command called?
I got manual on how do I copy it to the board. But the rest is a bit complicated secret for me.

Thank you for helping me.

Kind regards
Jurijs

Try this image https://mega.nz/file/174i3Qia#9GMoE10O3Q5V1MZN9gWarYywlnkHwwh9NbUOnTkf90E

Hello Yanw,

Thank you. I am downloading it. will try it ASAP.

Jurijs/Yurgen

Hello Yanw

I just tried this image. Screen turned lights strait away. But It had screen roads like it is broken. I already seen that when 4c+ had different overlays and 10HD screen did not worked at all.

I already made post here with a photo: Rock 4C+ and 10HD screen do not work together with overlay

That problem solved with an update.

Do there is any other place than github where I can download overlays and other staff like this OS?

Thank you for help.

Kind regards
Jurijs/Yurgen