[Recovery] TWRP 3.2.3-0 released

https://github.com/rockchip-android/TWRP/releases/download/3.2.3-0/TWRP-rk3399-android9-3.2.3-0-fb0.img

好的,了解了,有问题反馈就好。

拼命实验中,貌似ss科学上网有点呆滞,有时间试试看。。Google应用拼命转圈圈,ss数据一动不动,当然这是一时一时的,但比较频繁,这是我跟我手上老板子上两年多成熟稳定版7.1做对比的结论

提醒一下大家小心某宝那些啥第一卫之类的算是牌子的电源头,严重虚标,我买了两个,一个所谓qc3.0,一个5v4.8a,供电不足垃圾到十几分钟自动关机一次,专门去买了个电流表,准备打官司

Thank you very mutch but I mean the System Img, because of the magisk support falue @mo123 is speaking about. Do I have to flash this with adb over pc?

The last version is support for magisk:[ROM][Android9.0] Android P firmware released

Yes, you need reboot to loader mode.

Dear @Lili, I will search for a Tutorial on how to reboot to that mode, liste of it, first time, because Im new on this board :grin:

Anyway thank you very much, you helped me a lot.

Can I ask you something else?

In android TV I have a option of setting display to 8bit. On normal android 9 version its missing. I need it because my display colors are inverted in normal android 9. Is this option hidden somewhere? Can I change it meaby with abd over Pc? :innocent:

And to do all this I need Linux, right? There’s no update_tool for windows?

Dear Lili, please give me some help with the 8 bit stuff, is it possible on normal android 9? Tv version is unusuable for my project xD

Best regards

Yes, you just need to compile TvSettings on the normal android version.

Yes, No Windows version

So I have to build android with linux PC with the settings inside? No chance to change to 8bit with sdk command over my PC while the rockpi is connected?

Im sorry for all this questions, its just that I’m an absolutly noob. Im learning but, building android system with linux is just to much for my brain right now. :joy:

The instructions are in the readme:

No brain power required.

Are you shure man? :joy:

I mean how to put the settings from anroid tv version in that code before building? I even dont know which code I have to extract.

Thats just one thing from many problems :innocent:

You have to know the code to work with it.
I only now 1 percent.

Anyway thanks for your help bro. :slight_smile::+1:

I really want to switch to Linux but one Linux doesn’t seem to be enough because I need Debian AND Ubuntu for the RockPi stuff and an additionally distro for my music production - it makes me sick :sob:

TunerSettings->Display->HDMI->Color

1 Like

is that can flash on car’s head unit? this line " ${recovery_path}" need to change ?
請問PX6的車用音響主機可以用嗎? recovery_path 是否要改成什麼入徑?

按理来说rk3399平台都可以用,recovery_path是你下载/编译的recovery镜像。

1 Like

請問 您的意思 是我可以用在 RK3399 chip 上其它 ANDROID 裝置 使用一樣的方法?
我的裝置是NANO PI M4 A , 一直無法得到ANDROID SU授權非常困擾, FriendlyARM 更新速度慢, 我想以後也不會有 ANDROID 鏡像 內建 TWRP/​magisk
不知道您提供的方法是否相容
謝謝~

Write the recovery.

adb shell reboot loader
upgrade_tool di -recovery ${recovery_path}
upgrade_tool rd

Reboot to recovery

adb shell reboot recovery

这个我不肯定,不能保证能用,你可以试试,如果不行你重新刷回原来的固件就好。
买个rockpi4吧,Android经常不定期更新:
这个是最新的版本: