It has been a long time I haven’t worked on my gadgets. I bought my Quad SATA HAT Enclosure back in February, but didn’t even try it until today. I’m having problem to set it up.
- Quad SATA HAT Enclosure for Raspberry Pi 1.1 (USB-C version)
- Raspberry Pi 4, 4GB version
- (WD Blue M.2 SATA 2TB + Orico M.2 to SATA adapter) x2.
- SanDisk 128GB microSD card.
- Tried Debian ARM64 Buster (custom build), Ubuntu Server 20.10 64-bit (from Raspberry Imager), Ubuntu Server 20.04.1 LTS 64 bit (from Raspberry Imager).
- None of them shows any of the 2 SSDs, basically, no sd* under /dev
- lsusb doesn’t show any of those devices.
- lsblk doesn’t show any of those devices.
- Installed software following the instructions, the OLED display and fan are working, I can change the fan speed too.
- i2c-tools shows 3C (of course, the OLED and fan are working).
Tried but failed:
- Tried to run JMMassProd_v1_16_15_12 following the instructions, but Windows 10 popped up and says the USB device is malfunctioned (question mark shown in Device Manager). JMMassProd_v1_16_15_12 doesn’t show any connected device (see screenshot). The USB-A cable is directly plugged in the HAT.
- Can’t try the Linux procedures since /dev/sd* are not available.
Thank you for any suggestion!