openFyde (Chromium OS fork) for ROCK 5B

ねえ、ヨッシー、日本語の文字をどこに入力したいのかもっと明確にする必要がありますか?それは Android 上にありますか、それとも openFyde 上にありますか?またはChromiumブラウザ環境で?

Android では、上で説明しましたが、同じことで日本語をリストの一番上に置くだけです。

ブラウザの場合、インストールが必要な端末入力がいくつかある可能性があるかどうかはまだよくわかりません…そうであれば、githubで問題を開いてインストールすることをお勧めします。

アジアの文字に小さな四角が表示されるのはページですか?

'Hey Yoshi, you have to be more explicit where do you want to input the japonese characters? Is it on the Android or on the openFyde? or on the Chromium browser environment?

On Android I have explained above and its the same thing just put japonese language on the top of the list.

For the Browser I am not yet too sure there might be some… terminal inputs that needs be installed… If so then maybe I suggest you to open an issue on their github so they install it.

Is it the pages that show up with little squares on asian characters?’

これは、Androidレイヤーを日本語に変更してアプリの設定に入り、言語(英語)を検索してから日本語日本語を追加して最初に移動する方法です.
‘This is how you change the android layer to japonese going into an app settings and searching for languages (in english) then adding the japonese nihongo language and moving it to first.’

ブラウザの文字は完璧に動作しているように見えるので、Chromium では何も変更する必要はないと思います…
openFyde OS では何とも言えませんが、このシステムはアジア地域向けに作られたので、そうすべきだと思います。
Android の場合は、先ほど説明したとおりです。
あなたの言語を最初に移動してください:smiley:

‘The browser characters seems to be working perfect, so on the Chromium I guess you don’t need anything changed…
On openFyde OS I can’t say but I think it should since this system was made more for the asian region.
For Android is as I just explained:
Move your language to first and thats it :D’

ありがとう :portugal:

Hi, DarkevilPT. Thak you very much for your idea. However, it’s a bit difficult to me to understand what you would describe. I’d like to input Japanese characters in just Chromium. Study seems to be needed to me.
yoshis

1 Like

OpenFyde keyboard settings doesnt has japonese?
Raise this issue here: https://github.com/openFyde/overlay-rock5b-openfyde/issues

Thanks, I submited this issue.

1 Like

Even on a clean install it doesnt work Yoshi?
(First boot after flash).

No, Unfortunately It did not work.
Thanks.

1 Like

Have a problem with instalation Kodi

sudo apt install kodi doesnt work?
Have u tried the kodi.apk from apkpure ?
Have u search about any other needed repositories?
Im pretty sure I had kodi installed at some point.

I tried kodi.apk after installation the app is waiting permissions to files. But all permissions were provided

what if you force stop the app and start it again?

Linux Kodi works fine.

1 Like

您好,我正在装有fydeos的rock5b上回复这个帖子。目前发现两个问题
1 ax200 wifi不工作,正如我已经尝试了 https://community.fydeos.com/t/topic/4069/6
2 我有一个分辨率为25601080的显示器,他只能以19201080部分工作。
谢谢回复

是的,不要担心 FydeOS 知道并准备一个新版本,它将包括 FydeOS openFyde 的所有驱动程序和大多数功能,对他们来说是一个启动测试,所以在 github 或他们的官方 discord 上关注他们会更容易。

Oficial FydeOS for You is out for Rock 5B!

R108-R2 Is out !!

Lots of improvements have been made !!

I am trying to flash the new version, having R1 in NVME at the moment. However, it will not boot from SD card anymore. Any ideas on how to proceed? Can a different SPI bootloader be flashed from Fyde OS?

Use rpi imager I’ve flashed it twice to the micro sd and boots just fine.