Disks "disappear" after some time

By the way this started to happen after updating the firmware.

And now all blue lights but in Omv only 3 of 4 drives showing up the SN!!

Hello, I want some dmesg.

how do i get the message for the right time period to show why one drive keeps disapearing.
?

@DevilWAH After any drive disappears.

im facing the same issues, my four drives are working, already rotated them, applied all the fixies you said in every post, even turning off the UAS from drives, when trying to make partitions on: sdc and sdd ( no matter the drive its in ) gives me errors, even sometimes /dev/sdc dissapears and then becomes /dev/sde … im getting crazy right now, has been 6 days troubleshotting this thing.

EDIT: just when i try to make a partition in drive located at: /dev/sdd it shows me that error, using even fdisk or parted from command line

But the drive does not disaper when i am looking at it, its random so I dont know if its 5 miniutes since it goes of line or 5 hours.

the last 3 times it has been the same disk each time but the time before it was the same slot but with a different disk in it.

HAs this issue even been fixed, I been moving house so not had time to look at this, but its the same, some times I power it up I see 4 disks, then the next time jsut 3. IT normaly happens during power on but also can happen any time.

Can you tell me the exact commands to run to track down the error. this is running 4 brand new WD drives and they work fine in other enclousers.