Android 10 and official Raspberry Pi Display

I am unable to get the official Raspberry Pi display working on Android 10, that I am building from source. The image boots properly and I am able to access it via an external HDMI display, but the Pi display is black. The Pi display is working on Ubuntu and an Android 9 image downloaded from the wiki.

I am using the manifests repository here: https://github.com/radxa/manifests/tree/rockchip-android-10

Any pointers would be greatly appreciated.

I am an experienced sw engineer with a keen interest in Android internal, but I am new to device trees and DSI displays. I have already spent a good couple of days investigating this issue and so far I have made the following observations:
Btw, I am using a Rock Pi 4 B+.

1. device/rockchip/rk3399/BoardConfig.mk:
    PRODUCT_KERNEL_DTS points to rk3399-sapphire-excavator-edp-avb. I have no idea how this file relates to the Rock Pi 4B+
    I modified the file to point to rk3399-rockpi-4b instead
  2. rk3399-rockpi-4b:
    line 334 points to compatible =“simple-panel-dsi”;
    As far as I can tell, this corresponds to the driver kernel/drivers/gpu/drm/panel/panel-simple.c which seems to represent a generic dsi display panel, please correct me if this wrong.
  3. The only specific reference to the raspberry pi display I can find, is the touch screen driver found at kernel/drivers/gpu/drm/panel/panel-raspberrypi-touchscreen.c which does not seem to feature in any of the referenced dts/dtsi files.
  4. As I understand it, the Raspberry Pi display uses a Toshiba TC358762 bridge chip, to bridge between DSI and DPI. I cannot find find a kernel driver for this chip in the kernel referenced in the Android 10 source tree. The closest I can find is kernel/drivers/gpu/drm/bridge/tc358767.c.

Taking all of this into account it seems as if there is quite allot of work still required to get the Raspberry Pi display working.

Hi,
may you help me to find the Android 9 image you used for the test and where the DSI display working?
If you may post the link here would be appreciate.
Thanks