Zero 3E - working or not?

I have a new Zero 3E, and i’m afraid its not working.
I inserted a 64G microsd card with the latest linux build. (https://github.com/radxa-build/radxa-zero3/releases/download/b6/radxa-zero3_debian_bullseye_cli_b6.img.xz)
I bought a raspberry pi 5 charger (5V5A)
When i connecting the USB-C cable (into USB-C #2), next to the USB-C slot a green lamp is starting to lit, but after few secs its off. after further few secs, the green lamp is blinking twice, then nothing. i cant see any sign of life from this board. the micro hdmi adapter is not arrived yet, but no led is on, and i cant see the board on the router. (if i plugging the ethernet cable too) the chips on the board are hot, i feel the board is cooking itself.

normally what should i see? how can i check if the board is working?

Did you try booting up using a recommended 5V/2A power adapter as the 5V/5A is overkill for this board!?

yes, i tried 5V2A and 5V3A power supplies at first, but i saw the same ‘two blinks then nothing’ behaviour. that’s why i ordered a stronger power supply.

1 Like

ok, it’s turned out the debian cli b6 image is broken. using xfce instead, which is working. the board is OK! :slight_smile:

1 Like