Windows 10 21H1 with integrated drivers for Rock Pi X [ISO download]

Hi,
I was tired because of the drivers problems on this device that’s why I’ve created full ISO with all of these integrated. I’ve tested it on my Rock Pi X which is 2/16 version, it shows warning about space but it installed just fine. All of drivers are working out of the box (WiFi too).

Integrated editions:

• Windows 10 Home
  • Windows 10 Home N
  • Windows 10 Pro
  • Windows 10 Pro N

Language: English (United States) - EN_US

All of them are build: 19043.1052 (so the newest 21H1 available at the moment of publishing)
Nothing was removed so you’re getting full Windows 10.

Integrated drivers are newest versions available at the day I’m publishing it (20/06/2021), Windows updates should be integrated too.

Instalation may look like it’s stuck on “Getting ready” screen for some time, it’s fine, just wait.

It doesn’t include any product key, it’s not activated!

Download link: Rock10_21H1.iso (Google Drive)
MD5: 7999495D1518A9ED8BC6B58D2CA85903
Size: 5.04 GB

If I’ve saved you some time, consider donating here, thanks :smiley:

3 Likes

well, that iso gives problem. it consumes a lot of ram and the folder where it was downloaded freezes, so you can´t erase through window.I deleted through cmd prompt to avoid problems. @jack could you test that .iso?

1 Like

I’m running it since yesterday and it’s working fine

1 Like

Thanks alot for this! This worked perfectly on my new board. Made everything so much easier :DDD

Dear friend,

Please update your Google Drive link, because today I have tried to download this Windows, but the link is not working.