Win10 wifi not working

Its not disabled in bios and there are no devices listed as “unknown devices” the only thing listed with a caution triangle is “nuvoton SST Nau88l24 Codec Device” due to a “This device is currently waiting on another device to start (Code 51)”. To be clear, this is with a copy of windows installed from the media creation tool, with all of the provided drivers (and ones referenced in this thread) installed. installing from the WIM provided allowed wifi to work fine (meaning there is no hardware or bios issues) but I’d like to be able to build my own images from base.

1 Like

@Phil so you are officially a member of the Nuvoton club. If you are interested in that issue, see the thread Audio jack and Nuvoton not working

It appears that issue (nuvoton) persists when using the install.wim, or a clean Win10 image, odd.

however i don’t particularly care about audio output for this particular application, but do need access to the Wifi radio. Any other tips on how to get the radios to register with a clean win10 install?

I have 5 of these boards, 3 are destined to become timeclock punch kiosks and the other 2 will remain for testing and development. so i will be able to dig into the audio issue once i get the first 3 setup.

你如何安装的啊,我也碰到这个问题卡住了,我看到解压后是很多文件啊,如果放入驱动的

We are having similar issues with the WiFi not adapter not being recognized. We are also seeing that the GPIO and SD card subsystems are also not being recognized on clean Win10 installs despite following all of the suggestions in the forum. We were considering using the RockPI X as the hardware platform for our new line of kiosks but given the above issues we have switched to a different solution.

1 Like