Will this work with the SATA HAT? :)

If this works with the SATA HAT, we’d have more options on what kind of NAS software we could use!

Why it should not? This HAT can work with your PC if it have m.2 slot

So I noticed in the list of changes between the 1.3 and 1.4 versions

• Slightly adjust the USB/RJ45 connector position to support SATA HAT. Note: USB/RJ45 connector position is not compatible with v1.3 or earlier.

This leads me to a couple of questions:

1. What distro did you use for this with the SATA HAT?
  2. And doesn’t the X only have 1 USB3 port? What kind of throughput are you getting?

So, are we talking about RockPiX or ? Since RockPiX doesnt have m.2 slot so SATA hat is not gonna work, unless you use usb 3.0 for it which is…not optimal.

As for throughput - what kind of software you prefer to test it with? I have usb 3.0 to sata, usb 3.0 128gb Samsung Fit

I think we’re getting confused here. The Quad SATA HAT for the RasPi4 is what I was talking about, and using it on the RockPI X.

The hardware revision I mentioned from the version notes imply that this same Radxa Quad SATA HAT for the Pi4 should work with the X, since they made an alignment adjustment for it.

Ah. Well. Yeah, it’s most likely will work, but you will be a bit limited in speed, since this hat require 2 USB 3.0 and we only have one