Which Screw for E-Key?

Hello
I am trying to fit the sata breakout board into the e-key slot and I have now spent close to 1hour trying to find one screw out of the 100s that I have that correctly threads into the slot. Even the few spare ssd screws I got with older pcie to m.2 adapters dont work. Which screw is this in the official documentation pic?


I could order online and wait a few days but I will only get the same screws that I already have and tried… so will somone kindly tell me the exact spec for the m.2 screws ?

I noticed the same thing, so I had to take the ones that came with the board.

1 Like

Stupid me did not check for the little packet of screws in the box. All good now. Thanks! But I wish they had used a universal size - which I think is M2x3 …