Where can i download the fireware of broadcom-wifibt-firmware

According to the offfical web, Rock3/Debian - Radxa Wiki, to enable BT for ROCK 3C,you should install broadcom-wifibt-firmware firstly (apt-get install -y broadcom-wifibt-firmware ), but there no such firmware to availabe, so where can i downlaod the fireware of broadcom-wifibt-firmware?

Wiki is currently out dated, and we are working on a new documentation site. As for 3C itself, the system contains the necessary firmware already.

I have tested the BT functions on 3C, but there still some errors with BT.

1. BT service is default booted with some errors:
    Jun 05 14:42:49 rock3c-debian11-dev bluetoothd[322]: Bluetooth management interface 1.14 initialized
    Jun 05 14:43:03 rock3c-debian11-dev bluetoothd[322]: profiles/sap/server.c:sap_server_register() Sap driver initializat>
    Jun 05 14:43:03 rock3c-debian11-dev bluetoothd[322]: sap-server: Operation not permitted (1)
  2. [ 14.783875] Bluetooth: hci0: BCM: failed to write update baudrate (-110)
    [ 14.783890] Bluetooth: hci0: BCM: failed to set bandrate
  3. when you use BT command to connect other BT device, it cann’t connect correctly! (bluetoothctl power on, bluetoothctl scan on, bluetoothctl pair bt_addr , bluetoothctl trust bt_addr command is OK)

3.1)

Which wireless module do you have on 3C, and are you using the latest image?

3C default wireless module: BCM4345C0,the latest debian 11 image.

I’m asking if you have AzureWave AW-CM256SW or Ampak AP6256 on your 3C.

Only the default board, no AzureWave AW-CM256SW or Ampak AP6256.

That’s the part soldered on the board. You should see a metal enclosed part on the front of the board. Can you read the engraving?

AzureWave AW-CM256SW

I have tested ROCK 3C v1.2 with CM256 with the latest image, and the bluetooth is working out of the box.

Please check if you can reproduce the same result as shown in above recording.