When will the board be released?

When will the board be released?

I look forward to it <-<

1 Like

Hello Team Radxa

any update on the eagerly awaited ETA to order samples for testing?

Hi, @KrisP

Now we move one step forward for the X, finally…

any eta when will be avaible?

The latest ROCK Pi X v1.4 version is in production now. It will be available in the coming two to three weeks.

2 Likes

What are the differences between v1.3 and v1.4?

1 Like

Not very big: https://wiki.radxa.com/RockpiX/hardware/revision

Aw man, I enjoyed the unsoldered eMMC…

2 Likes

I agree with @chabad360… the eMMC module, that I could swap, was a good point in my book… I’ve gone through too many SD cards… having a soldered chip doesnt exactly detract from the product, but I personally would have preferred to keep it removable…

3 Likes

@radxa @jack I’m sorry to revive this, however I am seriously struggling to find a model A version as I wish to purchase one. I’d like to use it as a TV & emulation box, as I feel it would be a perfect fit. I do know I could use the 4a, but I feel the x86_64 option would work so much better and would be easier to set it up. I have tried searching for it for weeks, however I have no luck. I don’t need the model B version and would prefer no WiFi or Bluetooth module, so if anyone knows where I can get a model A 4GB ram version then I’d love to know. Also is there any chance for an 8GB version in the future? It would be quite nice to see since the Raspberry Pi 4 was upgraded to have 8GB of Ram.

ROCK Pi X Model A will be available in Q1 next year. 8GB ram is not possible because of the SoC limitation.

1 Like

Thank-you for the quick reply. I also thank-you for answering with an efficient answer. I will look forward to being able to order the model A soon. :+1::grin: