Way's of Powering?

Hello radxa Team,

which way’s are aviable to Power the Board.
I know i can use a USB-C Power Supply …

For my Situation i have a 12V Power Supply and would like to Power the Board.
What is the best Way ?

What is the PinOut for the PoE Hat ?

As last point i have two wishes

• please make an LED which say’s “Power Error” so it is easier to figur out whats going wrong :slight_smile: i have sometimes the Problem with a to small Power Supply :slight_smile:
    ( it had enougth Power for the SD_Card but with the NVME i had error’s :slight_smile: )
  • please be so kind and help Armbian to get a Stable NVME bootable Image :slight_smile: mostly they Support the OS much longer then it is economical for you :slight_smile:

Best regards & Thanks a lot :-),
René

You want 12v at least 2 amp for some headroom 3amp even better.
Check polarity but inner pin vcc outer gnd

Does this also work ?

Yes but if your asking likely you prob should not be soldering wires to the right pins.

you are so funny … ( see the link below, this is the reason why is ask )

https://wiki.radxa.com/Rock5/5b/power_supply

There is no Configuration Channel (CC) connection on a dumb power adapter its just Vbus and only vbus you connect and I was not being funny as if your asking or posting misconceptions then please do not solder it yourself.
It is very easy but adaptors do it already and with a brief look its just G/V you connect but for me there is the worry you would get the polarity wrong or connect the V-/V+ data channel to Vbus so maybe just don’t.
It 2 wires for power and you need to get the right pads and polarity and even though simple with what you have posted you obviously do not understand.
As I said buy an adapter…