Want to configure a screen for radxa zero

看到树莓派拥有很多三方屏幕,并提供了对应的驱动,但是zero并好像并没有人研究这个,我挺想购买这个屏幕的https://www.waveshare.net/wiki/1.3inch_LCD_HAT ,但是驱动不知道你们有没有人可以移植给zero 使用呢?在此之前,我自己买了一个st_7789驱动的1.14寸的lcd屏幕,但是用gpio模拟spi并没有让屏幕工作起来,请问有人可以提供一个方案嘛,谢谢

I saw that the Raspberry Pi has a lot of third-party screens and provides corresponding drivers, but zero seems to have no one to study this. I bought a 1.14-inch lcd screen driven by st_7789, but using gpio to simulate spi did not make the screen It’s working, can someone provide a solution, thank you

2 Likes

succeeded!!!!

2 Likes

It would be great if you can share how you did it, so other people can save some time on debugging :smiley:

I was working on making st7735s lcd to work on debian. But still no luck in communicating using SPI.

How did you make it work with st7789?

Yes, it would be appreciated if you can actually share how you resolved the issue ?

I am celebrating the Spring Festival, and I will write a tutorial on debugging after the festival. The process is relatively simple.:wink:

I am celebrating the Spring Festival, and I will write a tutorial on debugging after the festival. The process is relatively simple.:wink:

Sounds good !! Thank you.
and Happy Spring Festival !!

Any updates? Really wanted to know how you got the spi to work. Thanks.

This would be also cool for me to know. Because I want to know more about the configuration.

6 Likes

Very nice work.

I also succeeded to make my display work but I’m limited to only 1 frame per second because I suppose the SPI clock is limited to 10Mhz. (in contrast it’s 10 time more and the screen is smoth on a raspberry pi )

Do you have also this problem or does the screen is smooth for you?

I also try to change the spi pin clock (spicc1: spi@15000{}) in meson-g12-common.dtsi file but I’m not sure that’s the right way to solve this problem

Great work!
Which os is installed on your zero?
And were you able to make use of DMA?

您好,我觉得你的亚克力壳子很不错,如果可以的话,可以把设计图分享一下吗?

https://item.taobao.com/item.htm?spm=a1z09.2.0.0.39d02e8dyhJLW0&id=602638747956&_u=8j68djsb626

其实和树莓派Raspberry pi Zero是通用的

1 Like

大佬可以指导一下吗?中景园的的屏幕