USB touch screen support on Android

Sorry I can’t read your langurage, I guess you might want a standard android UI instead of Android TV.
I have succesfully compiled the image using the latest official sourcecode recently with usb touchscreen supported, It is standard android UI(but without navigation bar).
Tell me if my understanding is right, I can upload the image on my NAS.

Hi. I don’t know a lot about how kernel and drivers work. Can you please say: your hid_multitouch.ko will work only with one device model or I can try to use it with my tv box on S905X3? If the answer is yes: can I ask you to open your ftp again for me to download it? Thanks in advance!

Mostly related to the android version I guess, if your device is running on android9, I think there would be a good chance,
My router is broken, I can send you by email, you can try it.

Hi. It would be great if it will work. Yes, I use android 9. A95X F3 Air box.
My e-mail is: distarko@proton.me
Thank you very much!

It works! Big-big thanks to you!
Did you compile kernel from kernel.org for that? I tried it and couldn’t use ‘insmod’ after. Did you use toolchain from here?

Good news!
No I didn’t, Just downloaded the source code following Radxa’s wiki:
https://wiki.radxa.com/Zero/Android9
If you have a chance to compile the kernel for your device, “insmode” will not be needed, driver could automaticly loaded while system bootup as long as you choose “Y” for the module instead of “M”.

Thanks. I think, it would be better not to change full factory software. But I will have it in mind if I will need it someday.

Hello, I need to activate the touchscreen function on an Android TV 10 that does not have it. After a lot of work, I managed to compile the correct hid-multitouch.ko driver with vermagic from the base version 4.19.170 of the linux kernel.

but when executing insmod on a file that is not compiled with the correct vermagic it tells me that it has a format error. But with the file that has the correct vermagic it tells me no such file or dictory.
Does anyone know the reason for this behavior?
how else can i try?
modprobe generates error for modules.def.
Has anyone else experienced this problem?

Hi!

Your FTP seems to be down, could you possibly activate it again? I would love to get the aml image and hid-multitouch file! :slight_smile:

Try this:
http://gofile.me/6HQGD/HHu2j282o
password:radxa

2 Likes

Hi, can you send your hid_multitouch.ko for android 9 to my email?
My e-mail: nivnik@yandex.by
Thank you very much!

@DmitrySt or @huzy hello, maybe you still have this file saved: hid_multitouch.ko if you can send it to my email: nivnikniv@gmail.com

The FTP server seems to be down. Can you reactivate it? Or can you send me my email? parism@126.com Thank you.

Hello, you did great work !
Could you advise which box will be best to use with USB touch screen and what is the exact procedure to make it work?:slight_smile:
My goal is to play pinball on the screen
regards,
Roebrt

Hmm, looks like Huzy is offline, anybody can help ?
R

Does anybody else here still has this hid-multitouch.ko file pls?

can you send me my email? hid-multitouch.ko 8832235@qq.com Thank you.