USB/Mouse/Touch not Recognized in Android on eMMC and unable to erase/boot to USB

Received a 4gb/64gb last week and have not been able to use it because the USB 3 port does not work seem to work well on Android?

I connect a USB-C hub and if I connect the keyboard and mouse together neither get power. If I connect them separately the mouse gets power but doesn’t work and only a few keys on the keyboard work (tab and enter). Touch screen doesn’t work. USB flash drive does not receive power.

I received a 2gb/8gb yesterday and that is doing the same thing.

Have only been able to get either eMMC units to tab to and enter different apps but cannot do any further navigating.

Attempted to erase MMC in windows 10 after installing usb drivers recommended in this forum and restarting the unit. Unfortunately, that did not help. The drive is still not recognized. :man_shrugging:

Since this is happening on two separate units, I suspect it is a software issue or the USB is finicky.

Update: Have a third Radxa Zero, with 1gb of RAM. Installed Manjaro successfully on an SD. Tried to format the other Zeros after running updates but gpartition would not open after installing it and only one Zero appeared one time. Kept retrying and restarted multiple times but could not get gpartition to open nor for the Zeros to be recognized again. :man_shrugging:

Starting to dislike eMMC memory.

For the first issue that sounds like a power supply problem. Please make sure your USB hub (if it has one) and Zero’s power supply is sufficient.

For the second issue make sure you installed the required driver and pressed the USB boot button firmly when plugging the cable. You can attach a serial cable to confirm it is in the right mode.