Unable to flash debian buster on emmc 8gb

Hello,

I’m having trouble flashing Debian buster ( radxa-zero-debian-buster-xfce4-arm64-20220801-0339-mbr.img.xz) on the emmc.

steps i make :
folowing the markson guide : sudo boot-g12.py radxa-zero-erase-emmc.bin
using balena etcher: flashing the emmc with the xz file

When balena is finished, the boot loader tries to boot and never succeeds unfortunately

We are currently updating our Radxa Zero system image, which provide better hardware compatibility. You can use our latest test build to test the hardware. Official release should follow shortly.

hello, I still cannot boot it. it works better with some cold spray, but cannot advance.

You already booted to the login screen. Use account radxa/radxa to log in.

actually I did not touch anything. sometimes I see this screen, it looks like tohe choice is pre-selected and the boot don’t even ask me to login (I do not have a keyboard attached).
the sequence changes randomply, or if I cool the device with air.

The top lines of the display show that the system has booted and is prompting you for a login. This is your virtual terminal (tty1). Sometimes with Linux system messages can end up being printed in the virtual terminal like this, but it shouldn’t affect your ability to interact normally with the terminal. In other words, you’re booted, you just need to log in. The easiest way to do this is to connect a keyboard.