Unable to Connect RFID - RC522 Module to a Rock Pi e

Hello, I am writing to ask if it is possible to connect an RFID - RC522 module to a ROCK Pi e. I am currently making the following connections

under Ubuntu 20.04.6 LTS operating system (GNU/Linux 4.4.194-21-rockchip-g12a182552739 aarch64) and with Hardware V1.2 40-pin Header General purpose input-output (GPIO) connector

MISO to SPI0_RXD, PIN 98
MOSI to SPI0_TXD, PIN 97
SCK to SPI0_CLK, PIN 96
SDA to SPIO_CSN0, PIN 104

and ulitilizing a library called Libmraa, but I have not been able to make it work at all. Therefore I am writing to know if the Rockpi e, really supports this module, or if you can give me some help to solve it. thank you very much

@Nasca please help to give some advice

To install libmraa, you can clone it’s repository, and then refer to the installation tutorial.

Can you give a better advise, you just wrote one line.
I’ve tried that, but is says, that works for Rockpi 4, not for rockpi E

@Nasca please help to check again and give more details

If you are using Debian 11, please refer to the Debian_Bullseye installation issue, and if you use Ubuntu, please refer to Ubuntu_Focal installation issue.
radxa/mraa has ROCK PI E support, as you can see in its source code.
The compilation method in the tutorial only distinguishes between debian and ubuntu, because some of the packages for debian and ubuntu are different.

I was able to install everything, they come with some examples, which one is specific to work with a rc522 rfid module?

In general, the SDA (Serial Data Input / Output) pin of the RC522 RFID module connects to the Chip Select (CS/SS) pin on your hardware. What would be that pin on the rock pi e?