Ubuntu desktop version not booting

I am working on Rock 3A hardware V1.3, on that board I’ve installed Ubuntu 20.04 LTS.

The issue I am facing is, Desktop version (LIGHTDM )is not running after the installation. Using below mentioned commands I am installing Desktop version on Rock 3A board,

$ sudo apt update && sudo apt upgrade
$ sudo apt install ubuntu-desktop
$ sudo apt install lightdm
$ sudo apt install ubuntu-mate-core && sudo apt install ubuntu-mate-desktop

After this execution, I am connecting the desktop to IE1000 using HDMI. But the Desktop UI is not loading. So I decided to run lightdm manually, but its not running and giving error as below mentioned.

** (lightdm:193996): WARNING **: 16:51:16.178: Seat type ‘xlocal’ is deprecated, use ‘type=local’ instead
Failed to use bus name org.freedesktop.DisplayManager, do you have appropriate permissions?

Here I’ve attached the output.

Please help me out this.

The situation did occur. We are looking into this issue.

Please find a solution as soon as possible. We’re struggling on this.

Would you plz show a screenshot of your Desktop and more details of “not loading”?

Last time, we encountered the same issue. The viewing screen said “no signal” due to the flaw of screen itself together with an abnormal HDMI connecting wire. Once we substituted them with good performing equipment, the ubuntu desktop loaded just well like this.

Though the desktop loaded well, the warning still exist. We found this warning is related to Nvidia driver which Rock 3A doesn’t use. However, Nvidia driver is still included in the ubuntu image package. As a result, there is no need for minding this warning. It won’t hurt.

If you really want to erase this warning, try the command below:
vim usr/share/lightdm/lightdm.conf.d/90-nvdia.confi
change" type=xlocal" to" type=local".by
step 1: press i
step 2: do editing
step 3: press “esc” then enter":wq"