Systemd help auto mounting minidlna & qbittorrent

Hi,

managed to get my raid to auto mount to /mnt/raidx using systemd and coping stuff ive seen in this forum

anyone able to help also get minidlna and qbittorrent to load after the /mnt/raidx has mounted?

Issue im having atm with them both auto loading is they load just before /mnt/raidx has mounted which causes issues

Current systemmd layout for /mnt/raidx

"just encase this helps someone else
using the above
"# This file is part of systemd.

systemd is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it
under the terms of the GNU Lesser General Public License as published by
the Free Software Foundation; either version 2.1 of the License, or
(at your option) any later version.
[Unit]
DefaultDependencies=no
Conflicts=umount.target
After=rockpi-sata.service
Before=local-fs.target umount.target

[Mount]
What=/dev/md0
Where=UUID=“3c3a3c08-2aff-4bd6-a68c-5ad8eddb2123”
Type=ext4
Options=defaults,noatime

Make ‘systemctl enable mnt-raidx.mount’ work:
[Install]
WantedBy=local-fs.target"

mounts to /mnt/raidx"

You can also start these services via systemd and specify in the AFTER statement that the mount.service must be completed first. I’m not an absolute Linux freak myself, but if you can deal with Google and Co it is no problem to learn something.

I also think that it doesn’t make sense to ask the same thing in different sub-forums. This means you won’t get your questions answered any faster. On the contrary, there are enough people who then start to ignore you.

Greets
Ron

Hi,

new to the forum and posted a reply on another thread

didnt realise this would be a problem so will delete that one

I appreciate google is our friend however I’ve spent 100+ hours trying to get my raspberry Pi working how I like and if someone knows what I exactly need to put in i’d rather save myself the time which is why I posted in the forum

I’m not very linux/pi/whatever literate and just trying to set up a seedbox and getting this to load after mnt/raidx mounts is one of the last things I need to do

Cheers