[ROM] AndroidTV 11 For Rock 3A

I managed to prevent it from going to the sleep mode, but I feel is an issue with CEC connection once the TV goes to sleep (and comes back).
Do you use CEC? Does it work for you good ?

@owenj7920

I donā€™t undertand why You promote Rock3A in this Android TV topic, which is dead by the way. This is probably not the right place for such comments!

I own Rock 3A, 4B+, 5A and 5B boards. I have tested them all for different tasks and can easily argue about them on the performance side. These boards are very different and no, Rock 3A is not better than Rock 4, it is a cut-down version with a more modern CPU and possibly better GPU, but it cannot compete on CPU side or memory bandwidth with the older RK3399 chip.
Well, it does have a nice double PCIe 3.0 lane, but it cannot take advantage of it due to its limited efficient cores. So Rock 3A is a nice full feature little toy, can really be helpful for various projects and as proof of concept tool, but it must be restricted to light tasks! And donā€™t try to stress its CPU, there are no cooling solutions for such purpose or it will quiclkly throttle!

So Rock 3 is a nice cost-effective solution for light tasks, Rock 4 is now deprecated but still useful and affordable for most projects and Rock 5 family is far more powerful for hungry tasks including AIā€¦ hierarchy is really 3 < 4 < 5

This last image booted on my sample, on a SD card, not from the eMMc module. However, after a restart, even the SD version hangs at boot on ā€˜Rockchip kernelā€™ logo. I decided to forget about this version