RockPi4 - Just can't connect via OTG - Also, what are the pins for a Serial Adapter FT232RL

I have a RockPi here and I just can’t get it to be recognised in Windows when I connect it via the OTG cable. Windows just shows it as Unknown USB Device (Device Descriptor Request Failed) in device manager.

I’ve tried everything I can think of doing, I also, tried a FTDI Serial Adapter FT232RL FT232 TTL 5V 3.3V USB UART Programmer for ESP8266 but getting nothing in terminal, can any one share the pin outs for this so I can check it.

I was wanting to install “PFSense” to look at but you can’t boot the image via SD card.

Just curios to why the OTG cable won’t work, this one hasn’t got the SPI chip on it so have tried both shorting the board and not just to double check.

Thanks

2023-10-07_16-47-49

I have a RockPi here and I just can’t get it to be recognised in Windows when I connect it via the OTG > cable. Windows just shows it as Unknown USB Device (Device Descriptor Request Failed) in device > manager.

Do you install rockchip usb driver ? https://docs.radxa.com/en/general-tutorial/rksdk/rkdevtool
DriverAssistant 5.0

About How to connect serial port ,you can refer to