Rock Pi X vs Lattepanda v1.0

I am quite intrigued by the fact that both Rock Pi X and Lattepanda have similar CPUs and similar memory and eMMC. The Lattpanda however is a bit on the expensive side while the Rock Pi X I guess should be a bit cheaper when you look at the 4 GB/ 64 GB eMMC option and hence the Rock Pi X could trump the lattepanda as an inexpensive Windows 10 alternative.
However a few benefits of the Lattepanda over the Rock Pi X could be the availability of onboard Arduino, Touch and LCD Display connectors. DFRobot also has 7-inch Display and touch panels compatible with Lattepanda.
Though I am not a fan of having an arduino co-processor, the added touch and LCD inputs would definitely be an edge for the lattepanda.
Keeping those aside, if we think of using Rock Pi X for a Windows tablet computer, what options do we have right now?
I am thinking of using this 5.5 inch Waveshare LCD (https://www.waveshare.com/5.5inch-hdmi-amoled.htm) with the RockPi X to build a super high quality touch with Window 10 experience.
*This LCD had screen tearing issues on Raspbian running on Raspberry Pi4. But I don’t think it will be a problem on an Intel CPU running Windows.
This LCD panel however is slightly on the expensive side.
Any other ideas on how to make a compact Windows touch tablet using the Rock Pi X?
There are many other HDMI to LVDS / MIPI controller cards available, which will however add to the size and price of the overall tablet.
*Maybe an onboard Universal display controller IC with LVDS connector (50 pin) for connecting a tablet LCD useful?
*Hypothetically, if we can side load android, we can probably use either Windows or Android in tablet mode.
Any other thoughts are welcome!