Rock pi won't boot. Solid green light. No USB devices get powered

Hi I’m new to sbcs.I just got a rock pi 4 b+ it but it will not boot at all. No video output. Just a solid green light.
My model has built in 128gb memory. Weird thing that I noticed is that when I plug in my USB stick it doesn’t supply power. So for example my USB stick has a power and light indicator , this is off when connected to the pi. My mouse is the same. It has light but fails to turn when connected tk the pi. Please help :cold_sweat:

Hello,
let us know what kinds of power supply, OS image do you use, and blue led status.
In addition, what do you mean the built in 128GB memory?

I’m using a Samsung power supply. I use manjaro mate edition. I have a Rock pi 4b plus. 128gb emmc on board memory. It actually began to try to boot from the emmc yesterday and USB has power. Now I see output on the screen. It’s failing to boot from the emmc. It’s giving a bad crc message. It tells me to press a key to stop auto boot but my keyboard is wireless. It has a USB port for charging but not sure if I can use it to type on a wire. I initially wrote the image on my SD card. I booted this image from the SD card slot on the rock pi. Then when in the system, I created a backup image of my bootable SD system using dd and placed the backup img on my external hdd. I then wrote this img to the emmc. The first time I rebooted without the SD card and it booted normally. After I shut it down again it started behaving weird. But yesterday it made progress with the booting error message and USB power. Something seems to have happened with the image backup and restore. I think I should’ve just written the iso again instead of restoring a backup🙁

I don’t see a blue LED. Only green.

So now I think I just need to force it to boot from the SD card instead of the emmc to erase the emmc. Is there a way to do this ?I think the emmc module is soldered on board underneath the board so I can’t unplug it :cold_sweat:

Thank you so much for answering. I will try to capture the error today and upload it.

The blue led is normally blinking on working well, but I don’t know about Manjaro.
I recommend Debian Buster Desktop to study the Rock Pi 4 as computer system due to lots of documents.
Good luck!

Okay I’ll try.
Do you know how to change the boot priority?
I want to boot from the SD card. Not the emmc. So I can access the system.

I’m not really familiar with sbcs. :cold_sweat:

Thanks.

In my case , (Rockpi A+ , 4GB RAM, 32GB built-in EMMC, without WiFi), the system boot from uSD. If the uSD removed , the system boot from the EMMC. If the NVMe inserted and removed uSD, the system boot from NVMe. The OS is Debian Buster for all storage media with USB WiFi,BT,MOUSE,Keyboard.
I sometimes test a new OS using uSD., however if I removed the uSD the NVMe system came back fine.
Honestly, I don’t now how to change boot order because I don’t need the change.