ROCK PI 4x - M.2 Extension board v1.4 problem

After the purchase and installation, the system worked very unstable. Every now and then the system froze. If I did dd if=/dev/nvme … or dd of=/dev/nvme … the system always froze in an arbitrary place. Without an adapter, the system worked stably.
For the test, you can do
dd if=/dev/nvme0n1 of=/dev/null status=progress
If the test passes and the system does not freeze, then the adapter is installed well. If there are problems, you need to loosen the bolts, but do not disassemble the entire structure, and try to install the small adapter board in the socket on the main board more accurately.
For all the time I managed to install it well only once :(. And I upgraded the design, trimming the “ears” of a small circuit board. Now I have lost the factory warranty;) and the mount is less reliable. But I can definitely connect. After connecting for cliping, I insert a piece of cardboard of suitable thickness.
… Yes, even now without disassembling the entire construction, but only by removing the adapter board, I can remove and insert the emmc module using a plastic tool to disassemble cell phones.

p.s. Do not do this if reliability is important! Try to establish a factory-made connection first! My main purpose is a media center and I can always fix the connection.

Photo here

How long do I need run that test? Until end(if nvme have 250GB I need to do all 250GB)?

It takes me ~ 18 minutes

Im made test and it complete normaly:

256053985792 bytes (256 GB, 238 GiB) copied, 1016 s, 252 MB/s
500118192+0 records in
500118192+0 records out
256060514304 bytes (256 GB, 238 GiB) copied, 1016,03 s, 252 MB/s