Rock Pi 4C plus USB not working

New to Rock Pi

I have used etcher to burn SD card using Jammy latest stable release for Rock Pi 4 C
Armbian_22.05.4_Rockpi-4c_jammy_current_5.15.48
When it boots it asks to set password but no usb ports are active key boards don’t work.
Switched image to bullseye minimal still not USB

Just opened a second Rock Pi 4C plus and it does exactly the same thing

Would appreciate some help

Try stock image to see if there is any difference, check other ports, try different keyboard and kables. This should be something simple.
If You have UART cable - connect it and view dmesg for logs about new usb device.

ROCK (Pi) 4C Plus(2022) and 4C(2020) should use different images. I think Armbian haven’t released images for 4C Plus yet.

I have the same issue here, almost all the ports work except the top USB 3.0 port of my rockpi 4c+, I’m using Linux ubunto 22.04 for this rockpi, what can be the problem for it ?

this is another question, new topic should be made for new question…

anway, top USB 3.0 port is OTG port. if you want to connect USB device, it needs to be host mode.

try

radxa@rock-pi-4c-plus:~$ echo host | sudo tee /sys/devices/platform/ff770000.syscon/ff770000.syscon:usb2-phy@e450/otg_mode

I got the permission denied error as root, im using armbian os. Any hints? I tried to change permissions already with

chmod -R 777 /sys/devices/platform/ff770000.syscon/