Rock PI 4B+ does not boot via eMMC

I did the procedure of transferring the image to eMMC via USB OTG port, but the Rock Pi does not boot

which image do you use, how do you write the image to emmc, is there any output on the display? is the led light flashing?

Hello,
isn’t it just the same problem I reported about long boot time? The board boots but it takes very long time before something starts happening after powering up.

Same. I was using debian 12 but after some update its network connection gone away. So i decided fresh new install but now there is no display anything. I did all the procedures but display has no signal.

yeah same for me, it boots… if you plug the network cable in you can SSH into it, but the display doesnt do anything, I am using an *** HDMI to DVI adapter, I know it works cus I used it on Orangepi to flash the eMMc on the rockpi4b+ … ***I used my TV with HDMI and it does work… so there is something missing maybe hdmi_hotplug.for the hdmi - to dvi

just another note even using the TV it doesnt load the boot screen its no signal untill it actually reaches the login screen

after logging into radax user it just just crashes and reboots