Rock Pi 4B Can't Boot

I have a Rock Pi 4B I bought a while back and am trying to get it to boot. I get the green light with a blinking blue light that blinks about twice a second. I’m not sure what’s suppose to happen after that to see if it booted successfully, but there’s no signal output to the monitor. I’ve tried multiple monitors with the same thing. I’ve tried multiple different OSs including the official files of Ubuntu, Debian, and Armbian that all do the same thing. I’m using a SD Card and I’ve tried both the etcher program provided as well as rufus.

1. Which image do you use. make sure the image you used is corrent
  2. Do you have a ttl/usb cable which can get the boot log via it, About How to use the cable ,you can refer to https://wiki.radxa.com/Rockpi4/dev/serial-console.

Yes I am using rockpi-4b-ubuntu-focal-server-arm64-20220401-0346-gpt.
I ordered the ttl cable and was able to connect to it, it got to the login text and I logged in. Then I plugged in the monitor and it was working. I tried Armbian again and it now works as well. I’m not sure what changed as I was doing everything the same way with the same files.

is it possible that the HDMI connector is loose?

I don’t think so, I double checked all connections and the HDMI connector is a tight fit. I did try using the maskrom mode RKDevTool software, which it was able to detect the board, but I only got errors from the software so I didn’t check if it was working after that. That might have done something.