Rock Pi 4 C (micro)HDMI port fried

Hi, I’ve been complaining and asking this from many forums, eg. here & Armbian, starting couple of years ago, but no answer. Namely, this hdmi arrangement how it works eventually; Does it need some feedback from the receiving telly or display to go on with the booting process? First, with Armbian it booted (yes, sometimes, rarely) till it asked for the password, filled in the password, clicked ok, and after some minutes the display went black, and never woke up. I did this several times and it was either or- nothing on the screen from the very beginning, or then nothing after feeding in the password. As a diy solderer I decided to improve my earlier attempts to improve soldering quality of the microhdmi connector, and now I’m sure the HDMI port died for good. But no problem, there’s another plugin hole, the microDSP-port, which might still be alive. I know that Armbian does not recognise this, but there are images here:
https://sd-card-images.johang.se/boards/rock_pi_4c.html
Do these have a dsp in-built or where to find such an os version to test if there some life left in this board? Or is this reduced to e-waste now…
This is a ROCK PI 4 C (not + or - but a plain C)

To add to that above. Yes, from the very beginning this 4 C had problems with its hdmi-port, sometimes it worked if the hdmi-cable was twisted, pulled, the connector pressed, etc. and once you got it working, you could not turn it off as the “switching on”- was randomly successful. That’s a pity as this one, when luckily booted, booted straight from its nvme-drive, just like a real desktop and beat easily my older pentiums.