Rock 5B dead or alive?

Dear forum members,

Rock 5B doesn’t boot. You can see it in the video that i gave power supply 2 times and the blue led is lighting continiously instead of blinking.
Button number 2 should be lighting on my ATEN KVM switch (that i’m pointing at in the video) if the USB port of Rock 5B is active where the mouse and keyboard
are attached to, but seemingly those USB ports don’t work either. I tried to use all the 4 available USB ports, but none of them is active when the SBC is
powered on. MASKROM and LOADER modes are available, i flashed the SPI NOR successfully, but nothing changed.

Do you guys have any idea what can the problem be? And how the device could be resurrected.

Here’s the link for the video that i captured:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/12jNntOrTVVocRK7zFdXYED5W6MYyXhz5/view?usp=sharing

And this is a screenshot of the SPI NOR flashing:

It seems that the EMMC card died. This is the second one in the last 2 weeks.
The board seemingly kills EMMC cards for some reason. Radxa team (@jack , @Stephen, @hipboi) are you aware of this issue? When can we expect a fix for this problem? (If it can be fixed at all…).
1 week / EMMC card is not a good ratio.

You might want to send it back for warranty…

Is your ROCK 5B booting fine from the SDcard? If boot from SD card with eMMC module attached, are there two /dev/mmcblk devices?

I don’t know because i don’t have any SD cards. My plan was/is to use the SBC with EMMC. What is the SD card needed for?

What You are using on it? What is brand of your eMMC? Do You have any external eMMC reader?
so far none of my eMMC died on any of my boards but I got one faulty from allnet (and managed to fixed its connector).

I used both armbian and stock radxa images on it. Yes, i have external eMMC reader/writer (ordered from radxa).
The chip on both eMMCs is Foresee.

You can just use it as a boot drive. Buy some, they cost next to nothing.

Are You sure they have died on external drive?
are they responding somehow or not recognised?