My Rock 5A works flawlessly, with the exception of video output, I already tried 2 different monitors and 2 cables, both work great on my Raspberry Pi 4, but no video output at all from the Rock 5A, the monitor just say no HDMI signal
Is there anything I need to do to get the ports to send any display out, it should be automatic, right?
Anyway I already tried both Ubuntu and Android and no HDMI from either of them 
Any tips would be welcome!
PS: Someone from Radxa said my board was most likely damaged, anyway decided to post maybe someone else had the same experience.
Thanks,
Jorge
2 Likes
Tenta a imagem Armbian do Monkablyat via emmc é assim que a tou a rodar e tá impéc!
Nope, it did not work either…
I guess I really have a damaged board, it really sucks!
bad luck
dont give up they will replace yours.
Finally I got a new board, this one works fine… but when I write your image to a microSDXC it never boots and goes into an error. I tried both belenaEtcher and RPI Imager, same thing with both 
The error is also reported on your thread, it is this one:
Begin: Waiting for root file system... Begin: Running /scripts/local-block ... done.
done
- Boot args (cat /proc/cmdline)
-Check rootdelay- (did the system wait long enough?)
- Missing modules (cat /proc/modules; ls /dev)
Alert! UUID= XXXXXX does not exist. Dropping to a shell.
Any way to update from the default armbian image from Radxa to yours? Their image is already working fine from the M.2 