如图,昨天刷写时卡在idb那一项,报错后断电重启就找不到了
如果是emmc损坏的话,该如何检测?有没有替换emmc的购物链接?

Norflash2emmcloader ? it is not a firefly board

your pictures says nothing

https://wiki.radxa.com/Rock3/install/eMMC

or by flashing emmc on the board itself

short when plug power to enter maskrom and flash with rkdevtool

https://wiki.radxa.com/Rock3/hardware/3a point 18

or flash linux on a sd and while booting after uboot and before kernel starts connect the emmc adn flash that way but the first two will work .

and read the wiki of your vendor where the board comes from .

1 Like

感谢指正,按照官方wiki,使用usb公对公写入emmc报如图所示的错误

随后我尝试将系统写入sd卡,未使用emmc,蓝色指示灯闪烁,但是始终黑屏,系统显示有adb设备接入。(应该有可能是我改动过内核配置导致的,我修改dtsi文件增加了触摸屏的驱动)

PS:
之前有一次卡在recovery界面,请教一下是什么问题(是硬件上的问题吗)

Hi @thc013 I am asking this question to know, why those firmware not working with each other. What is reason behind it? When I check both board has same chip around. The only different chip is RAM, is that about RAM? Can you please help me to understand?

great my letters are a-z so it is little hard to read the right boot/flash info . even chrome cannot help me translate that :slight_smile:

but from the english i see your trying to flash a normal image with a tool to flash factory images

the gpt image you van just flash with dd or balena etcher on a sd or if you have emmc adapter on the emmc .

mostly the image to flash with rkdevtool is named update.img

ow they work that is not the problem

firefly has aditional check in firmware if it is a fireflyboard and sure some pins are used diffrent.

and just use vendor images if you in a learning curve , it is easier to figure something out wich verified works then grab just a image and hope it works without support

thx for your reply.
Based on the current situation, my EMMC chip seems to be damaged, so I flashed the firmware to the sd card.Now it worked well.
However, i got into another trouble. Have you ever tried to change some configurations in android kernel?
i changed the dts file and built a new kernel.Then I flashed the output file boot.img to the board, but the board did not start android normally. it stuck on the android recovery
when i merge the second_bootloader from the original boot.img to my boot.img, it stuck on black screen.
So what should i do to make my boot.img work?

i doubt your emmc is damaged you cannot flash just another image from a diffrent vendor you get idb trouble
well there are a lot of tutorials for that on xda unpack super,img and use the product ,system vendor img and repack in a new super.img etc etc.

and the rk3566 img differ not that much from vendor they all have a tablet version and a tv version