ROCK 3A: Dallas 1-wire DS9490R (usb), Problem with read out 1-wire-sensors (DS18S20)

Hello Folks,

i want to read out a 1-wire Network of 15 Temp-Sensors (DS18S20) via Dallas DS9490R USB Hub and digitemp (software).

First:
I have running the Network since 2016, and it works with a Dell Wyse Win 7 PC and the DS9490R USB Hub via LogTemp with no Problems.
Just in a Week i have one or two sensors with an error, but thats not the Problem.

Now:
Radxa Rock 3a, Latest Firmware (Ubuntu 20.04).
DS9490R is installed without Problems.
digitemp is installed without Problems. DS9490R is recognized and working fine with Test-Sensors (two Sensors with 30cm cable-length).

But:
with the “real” Network of 15 Sensors and about 30m cable-length, digitemp could not read out the sensors without CRC-failed Problems.
When i am lucky, it read out 5 Senors in a row. The others came with the CRC-failed Error.
It is randomed, which Senors are recognized, there is no “pattern” for that (just the nearest, or just one tree, …)

when i changed the Computer (connecting the cable from radxa to win-7 PC) then it works without Problem.

My idea is, could it be that the USB2 interface has lower Power than the Win-7 PC ?

Or should i try to connect the 1-wire network via GPIO ?

Thank you for help and sorry for my bad English,

Oliver