RKDevTool Problem with RockChip RK3568

I have a SOC board powered by Rockchip RK3568 and try to read the flash content using rkdevtool under ubuntu. When I connect the board via USB, rkdevtool detects ONE LOADER DEVICE. I can read flashinfo (SAMSUNG, 29.82 GB), I can also list partitions using “DEV PARTITION”-button (8 partitions).
I try to export the whole flash content as image from start to end into a file “rockchip.img” as a system backup. This runs without error message. Later then I use the image file to create a microSD card using Balena-Etcher which also runs without error.
Now, when I use the microSD card under Ubuntu, I see 8 partitions as expected. However, when I try to
mount partition /dev/sdb7 (which contains rootfs), I get error message:
“wrong fs-type, bad option, bad superblock on /dev/sdb7, missing coepage or helper program, or other error”…

sudo fdisk /dev/sdb whith option p (print partitions) shows a list of 8 partitions with start- and end-address, sector count and size, but FILE SYSTEM TYPE UNKNOWN…

I guess the missing file system type is root cause for not being able to mount the card.

Running sudo fsck /dev/sdb gives error: “bad magic number in superblock, superblock invalid, trying backup blocks. bad magic number in superblock while trying to open /dev/sdb. the superblock could not be read or DOES NOT DESCRIBE A VALID EXT2/EXT3/EXT4 FILESYSTEM”

Is there a new version of rkdevtool available for backup the RK3568 flash content or has somebody an idea how to overcome this problem?

Any hint on how to backup RK3568 flash is higly appreciated!

Thanks in advance,
Helmut