Yeah no idea any longer if I update Radxa OS to the newest version I get a reboot loop, if I use Debian 13 with the open source stack it locks up randomly, if i use the closed source stack on Debian 13 same problem as Radxa OS, anyone else having big trouble recently? Completely unusable device atm unless I use Radxa OS and never update anything.
I have recently installed Debian 12 Bookworm on my Rock 5A board. No problems whatsoever. Everything went smoothly, and a nasty graphical misbehaving I had in the past suffered with Raspbian is now disappeared.
Well did some more testing and gave up I think at this point it’s safe to assume my board is actually broken, with an external GPU it run for a bit maybe a few hours, with the internal GPU it pretty much dies instantly, did not even make it to two years that’s as lackluster as it gets…