Raxda 5b with 32 Gb is a scam or not?

Hi There, fyi, I also received notification that my 32GB model was sent out. :partying_face:
*from black friday deals

Yeah something not right as I had to complain to them that my multiple early orders hadnā€™t shipped and they told me it was as stock had sold out. Why take peopleā€™s money if you canā€™t supply items as advertised???

They did send me tracking for a Radxa 5B 16GB but still waiting on the 5A 16GB which they now offer in pink version, so I suggested they send that instead of blue as my order was changed from 8GB once I saw they offered 16GB so one of the first.

Also waiting for the Radxa Zero 3W so not sure when they will ship as no excuse for it being delayed as its still available to buy unless it isnā€™t ready from Radxa factory?

I think they didnā€™t anticipate too many sales and only had a few items ready and now that many websites covered the black friday sale they sold out, leaving many customers to wait and frustrated as they fear they have been scammed.

They did also rush selling the NX5 which isnā€™t even ready so its now sold out so really not great but the customer support is quick to answer emails and all my RISC-V items I ordered have delivered so theyā€™re a legit store, just bad advertsing.

Yeah I ordered a 64GB also which is sold out but at the time when I ordered I did bulk so it was available yet my order is now delayed as the ROCK 5A is sold outā€¦ Very frustrating as no idea when they will get new stock and weā€™re quickly nearing Lunar New Year break.

I know that feelingā€¦ had the same with preordering first batch. But HW makes it up xD

Make sure to share with us your impressions of the 32GB version when you receive it as not many users have one :partying_face:

1 Like

Dear valued customers,

Arace is a young global distributor of Single Board Computers (SBC), and we are honored to be a distributor for Radxa products. We sincerely appreciate the trust and support that each Arace user has placed in our new platform.

However, since the launch of the Radxa series products, Arace has encountered a significant issue with delayed deliveries of Radxa series product orders. We apologize for our negligence, which has led to delays in fulfilling user orders.

We sincerely apologize for not providing a satisfactory shopping experience and deeply regret the issues that have arisen. Here are the key issues identified:

1. Shipping from Hong Kong: Arace ships products from its warehouse in Hong Kong. Due to some complications in the construction of the new warehouse for Radxa series products in Hong Kong, there have been severe delays in delivering Radxa series product orders. We underestimated the difficulty and time required for the construction of the new warehouse, and we sincerely apologize for this oversight.

2. Communication Delays: Arace did not promptly communicate the delivery delays to the Radxa team or inform users of the issues that had occurred. This lack of timely communication has raised doubts about the authenticity of Radxa series products available on the Arace platform. We overestimated our ability to quickly resolve the problem and mistakenly believed we could resume normal shipping promptly. Once again, we apologize for this mistake.

Due to Araceā€™s shortcomings leading to delayed order deliveries, we extend our apologies to each Arace supporter. We humbly accept the questions and criticisms from users and sincerely apologize to the Radxa team and Radxa series product users for the adverse impact caused by Araceā€™s negligence.

We have taken measures to address and resolve the issues with the new warehouse, and currently, Radxa series products are being delivered in sequence.

We appreciate all users for their criticisms, and Arace is committed to reflecting deeply, continually improving, and serving all users with dedication.

Thank you for your understanding and continued support.

Sincerely,

Eric Dong-Arace Team

4 Likes

ā€Ž My ā€Ž 32GBā€Ž ROCKā€Ž 5Aā€Ž purchase turned out to be a 16GB model. On your website support page lands on 404 error so there is no easy wayā€Ž of contacting support. ā€Ž This feels very bad. ā€Ž

Hi, Marcin

Your order ROCK 5A 32GB did not deliver properly, I apologize to you!

We have solved the problem, your order is queuing for delivery out of the warehouse.

In order to prevent further delays, we have temporarily removed the 32GB blue version of ROCK 5A from the Arace website. When the current delayed delivery is completed, the corresponding products will be put on the shelves again.

The ROCK 5A Pink 16GB version is a standalone product, so we arranged to have this product on its own.

Thank you again for your support, and apologize again for the delay in delivery caused by our dereliction of duty!

I got my https://arace.tech/products/radxa-rock-3b just before xmas no prob at all.

1 Like

Thank you for giving Arace the opportunity to purchase Radxa products from Arace. We will work harder to do better.

Thank you for the apology and detailed reply as its very welcomed.

Wishing you all continued success growing your business and I look forward to supporting in the new year as you add new products to the catalogue.

I also thank the team for shipping my Radxa Zero 3W today and patienly await the other missing items to ship once stocks are replenished.

This shouldā€™ve been an email to your customers too or on your website. Iā€™m glad you guys got my order shipped after a month now and also are engaging with your community with a detailed post like this. Good luck with the new warehouse!

Can You please make detailed photos of RAM chips?
This may be some software bug as well as simple order error where wrong product was shipped.

Itā€™s nice to see this alternative, I need to say that arace shop is very clear and easy to use. Keep this up.
I almost order Rock 5B with 32GB RAM, but waited for Milk-V Meles to be available, not both of them just gone with 404 :confused:
Pink 5A come instead of that. Looks great, for sure Iā€™ll get something with Milk-V Oasis by the end of year, hopefully there will be something like this year BF.

I mean the box board came in said that its 16GB.

Itā€™s this one https://www.micron.com/products/dram/lpdram/part-catalog/mt53e2g32d8qd-046-wt
There should be two resulting on 16GB like in box description.

Thank you for your support, we can only work harder to return everyoneā€™s understanding and support.

1 Like

Thank you for your warm waiting and support. Thank you for your kind wishes. Weā€™ll work harder.

are all these variants in single channel configuration? this is board is such a waste it could be a x99 killer in dual channel for memory bound applications(like many AI ones)

1 Like

Hello Everyone, Iā€™m stoked to inform you that my 32 GB Model B arrived today! It looks good and HW rev is ā€œV1.46 2023 11 06ā€ RAM is 2x Rayson RS4G32LV4"ā€¦ :partying_face:

@arace.tech Thank you for fast shipping!!

3 Likes