Raspberry Pi 3D print penta hat case quirks

Ok, i suck at 3D printing, and i cant use Fusion360 even if my life depended on it.. I had to convert the files to sketchup which i was more comfortable working on and make some modifications to Radxa’s original files..

Things i changed:

  1. Lowered the height, hence the top board is not compatible. Changed the top to hexagon mesh for airflow.
  2. Allows for 2 x 40mm noctua fans (you need to jerry rig the fans together with a JST-SH 1mm pitch connector to connect to the Pi5 fan header)
  3. removed the solid walls between disks for better airflow
  4. adapted a power button from Michael Klement’s power button solution

WARNING!!! I do not have a 3d printer, so i do not know if the changes will work out well or not.. I have exported the parts out from sketchup in STL format so YMMV.. i have included the files in the link below for you guys to try out..

Sketchup File: radxa_penta_sata_hat_case_v1_3 v1
STL component files:
Penta_Sata_Hat