Radxa zero does not boot now after running for a year

My big issue is that it stopped booting CoreELEC llinux a few days ago after running for almost a year solid. When I plug it into usb-c power, and I have tried many usb-c cords/adapters, the green LED light will come on for about 6 seconds and then go off, and I never get a display on the micro HMDI port. Also the usb boot button must have come off at some point, between when I flashed the eMMC a year ago, is there any other way to get it to start the boot loader so I can try to reflash the eMMC? using the GPIO pins or something? I’m not sure if I can solder this small button cleanly.

Was able to de-solder the broken usb boot button and manually jumper it to start the boot loader. It stayed on with the green LED on. Then I used my the RZ USB BOOT Helper on my Windows PC and flashed the radxa-zero-erase-emmc.bin and it still showed 16gb storage so I flashed it with CoreELEC 20.3 and it finished, but still wont boot and the power LED cuts out after a few seconds. HDMI still shows no signal.

Well for some reason after flashing Libre ELEC 11.0.6 it worked! My Radxa Zero SBC is back up and running, yeah!