Radexa Camera 4K only 1080p resolution on Rock5ModelB

Hello I have two Rock 5B and 2 Radxa Camera 4K.

Unfortunately none of the camera works.

I have done all the steps as in the wiki. (https://wiki.radxa.com/Rock5/hardware/camera/)
OS used: Debian 11 from Radexa
ls /dev/video* shows the video11 device.

v4l2-ctl --device /dev/video11 --list-formats-ext
does not show the same resolutions as linked in the following forum (How to use Radxa Camera 4K)

If no camera is connected the command
v4l2-ctl --device /dev/video11 --list-formats-ext gives the same result.

When I run the command to launch the camera ( gst-launch-1.0 v4l2src device=/dev/video11 ! video/x-raw,format=NV12,width=3840,height=2160, framerate=30/1 ! xvimagesink ) the following error message appears:

I think the camera is connected correctly. The Radexa camera even has a line on the ribbon cable connector. Thanks for the help.

I got the camera to work by selecting the video device 12. unfortunately, the maximum resolution displayed is 1920 x 1080 and not the 4k resolution that the camera should have. The output of the resolution of Video Device 11 is unchanged

Interesting.

Can you try /dev/video11 with the resolution shown in your output?
Also, can you save the output to a text file instead of a print screen?

Please, type in a command line:

sudo dmesg|grep -i imx

Try this one:

sudo dmesg|grep -i ov

16-megapixel (4672 x 3504 pixels)

dmegs-output.zip (1.3 KB) thank you for the quick reply.
Dev Video11 also works with the Fullhd resolution.

I have once increased the resolution to 4k in dev video11 that also worked.

The command also works gst-launch-1.0 v4l2src device=/dev/video11 ! video/x-raw,format=NV12,width=4672,height=3504, framerate=30/1 ! xvimagesink

i will see only a preview image and no video this is surely intended i guesslist-formats-ext.zip (580 Bytes)

Thanks for the help. My problem is solved.