Question about Rock 5C/5C Lite order from Arace Tech

Sorry to butt in without saying anything relevant, but… who cares about what the packaging says?

1 Like

Nobody really cares. But it says something about quality control

Any self-respecting company does. Imagine Apple shipping a laptop in a box that says “iMacBook Server PC”.

Apple charges many times more than their products are really worth.
And their advertising is based on manipulating consumers.

So that’s kind of a different story if you ask me…
But whatever, it’s not worth discussing anyway…

Hi There,
FYI, I have received my 8gb version of Rock 5c few days ago.
Best Regards,
Michael

What is the status of order #ARA5125?
Was ordered on April 11

Hello Radxa,
I too have grown increasingly concerned regarding the lack of communication coming from arace.tech.
I placed an order with them for a CM5 lite, CM5 and CM5 io board on April 7th. The payment went through successfully and I have an order #. I have emailed them 5 times but have not received a single reply. Could I please be provided some explanation for this? Please, let them know they are losing business not for the delays but simply for their refusal to communicate any word to their customers regarding this situation. Two months without reply is simply unacceptable.

I look forward to your response.
Jason

1 Like

Hi Hason,

I am sorry for the bad experience. I replied to you on April 12th. I am sorry that because of the sudden growing demand of the Radxa CM5, our supplier radxa have some delay for the manufacturing and delivery of the Radxa CM5. The good news is our supplier will ship the Radxa CM5 to our warehouse this week and we will starting shipping. Thank you for your patience and understanding.

I received the board today. if you ask me about the experience i tell you to buy it somewhere else. I received a large box with flexible plastic packaging inside and inside were the tiny board and the heatsink in a protected envelope, crazy logistics.

I would like to reply and state that my full order from Arace did arrive yesterday in excellent condition, I might add. Thank you Arace for distributing a great product.

Jason

1 Like